Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Fishing with Nate

             Last Saturday, Nate and I went fishing; originally we were going to fish from shore but at the last minute my dad got the boat and trailer fixed. I picked Nate up at his house, we stopped for bait and something to drink, and we left for Grand Lake. The Harsh winter and large amount of snow on Grand Lake caused a massive fish kill, 35,000 fish died. Grand Lake is in Twig, and for the most part a shallow medium sized lake. My dad did not tighten the lug-nuts on one of the wheels completely so when he got to the landing there was only one bolt on one of the wheels. While me and Nate were fishing he went to Menards and bought a couple bolts for me to tighten after we were done fishing. Nate and I both caught a fish before we left, but they were the only two fish we caught. Plenty of fish followed
Nate and me with Nate's fish
the lures right up the the boat but never bit. When we finished I tightened the bolts on the wheels and dropped the boat off at my house before heading to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch. At Buffalo Wild Wings Nate completed the Blazen Wings Challenge, eating twelve of the hottest wings in less than six minutes. After congratulating Nate I dropped him off at his house and went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment