Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Signing up for college classes

                     Bemidji State University hosted an event for all incoming freshman to register for classes and housing and to learn more about our next four years of schooling. The event started at 8:30am on a friday. My parents were not able to go because my mom was taking care of my older sister's baby and my dad was at work. My cousin, who got out of college two years ago, decided he wanted to come with me to Bemidji. I had to get up at four in the morning and me and my cousin left at five. Bemidji is over 150 miles from my house in Cloquet, but it is easy driving. My house is two miles off of highway 2 and we took highway 2 all the way to Bemidji. It took much less time then we were expecting and we got to Bemidji at 7 a hour earlier than we were expecting and an hour and a half until the event started. We drove through Bemidji and stopped in a Gander Mountain parking lot to get out and stretch. Bemidji State university is located on lake Bemidji with the Mississippi river running through it. The campus is on the shore of lake Bemidji and the are hundreds of other lakes in the area. The actual registration went great and I already have my schedule for the fall semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment